- United Kingdom
For the most demanding applications, only the highest flow and the highest pressure will do. The PVG 120 is built to take control.
Rock-solid control and optimum safety are more critical than ever when it comes to the biggest applications and the heaviest tasks. The load-sensing PVG 120 is a combined directional and flow control valve made for high flow, high pressure demands.
|Product||Work port flow
l/min [US gal/min]
|PVG 120||240 [63.4]||400 [5,800]||PVG 120 (PDF 4 MB)|
|PVE electrohydraulic valve actuators||PVE for PVG 120 (PDF 3 MB)|
- Smooth load-independent flow control for optimum productivity and precise operation.
- Energy-efficient load-sensing technology for maximum safety and a long system life.
- Low internal leakage for optimum control.
- Open-center and closed-center versions suitable for use in systems with fixed or variable displacement pumps.
- Combinable with PVG 32
- PLUS+1® Compliant, electrohydraulic PVE actuator.
PVG valves at work
PVG proportional valves put machinery to work in forests, on city streets, over water and even in oil fields and platforms.
More PVE actuator options for PVG 120 valves
New options include super-fine hysteresis PVES, high current actuation PVHC, and digital actuation with CAN communication PVED.