- United Kingdom
OSPB, OSPC & OSPF
Take each turn quickly and easily with our steering units for small and medium-sized vehicles.
OSPB & OSPC
These efficient steering units differ on one point – the OSPC has built-in valve functions while the OSPB has not. Where valve functions are required with the OSPB, an OVP valve block is available for flange mounting on the steering unit.
OSPC EFU steering unit provides very high positional accuracy, while at the same time maintaining smooth and unobtrusive operation with no unwanted side effects for the driver.
Get ready for action with this top-performing steering unit. Designed for high steering wheel speed, the OSPF is made for applications that require particular agility when maneuvering.
LS, LSR, CN
|210 [3,045]||50-1,000 [3.05-61.02]||No integrated valve||(PDF 8 MB)|
LS, LSR, CN
|210 [3,045]||40-500 [2.44-30.51]||Integrated valve||(PDF 8 MB)|
|OSPC EFU||ON, LS||210 [3,045]||40-250 [2.44-15.26]||Electronic Follow-up||(PDF 0.5 MB)|
|OSPF||LS, LSR||210 [3,045]||40-400 [2.44-24.41]||Quick response||(PDF 8 MB)|
- ON - Open Center None Reaction steering system (PDF 5 MB)
- OR - Open Center Reaction steering system (PDF 5 MB)
- LS - Load Sensing steering system (PDF 5 MB)
- LSR - Load Sensing Reaction (PDF 5 MB)
- CN - Closed Center None Reaction (PDF 5 MB)
Features & benefits
- Low torque for effortless steering.
- Low pressure drop for optimized energy consumption.
- Low noise.
- Broad control options.
- Port threads customized to international standards.
Light maneuverability is a basic need of small and medium-sized vehicles such as forklift trucks (electric or combustion), smaller tractors, backhoe loaders, and telehandlers. And that’s what you get with our OSPB, OSPC and OSPF steering units.